Your gift will help post mastectomy, breast reconstruction patients.
- Offer personal support, counsel, and answer questions about options in breast reconstruction from planning through recovery.
- Provide resources for finding board certified plastic surgeons for breast reconstruction regionally, nationally, and globally.
- Provide educational materials and brochures at medical facilities and healthcare providers for breast cancer and BRCA patients considering reconstruction.
- Produce and distribute educational videos via social media about breast reconstruction.
Become a Corporate Partner of the Foundation.
$10,000 gift ~ logo w/ click thru privileges on Foundation landing page per yearly donation.
$5,000 gift ~ logo listed on Foundation sponsorship page per yearly donation.
$2500 gift ~ name listed on Foundation sponsorship page.
Become an Individual Partner of the Foundation.
- You can mail a personal check to:
P.O. Box 68754
Tucson, AZ 85737-0004
- Donate via the Paypal button
Double Your Donation
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and match charitable contributions made by their employees, retirees and/or employees’ spouses. Please check with your employer to find out more, and let us know how DiepCjourney Foundation can help.
Thank You for Giving
Breast cancer patients and BRCA gene carriers who have had a mastectomy have the option to rebuild their lives through breast reconstruction. DiepCjourney Foundation provides the education, resources, and support to consider these options and make this complex decision during a difficult time in the patient’s life. Read testimonials from those who have benefited from the Foundation’s support.
DiepCjourney Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and your generous contribution is tax-deductible in the United States to the full extent of the law. DiepCjourney Foundation FEIN: 81-2794443